Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demos

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 1

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 2

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 3

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 4

Blood Clearing Technique

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 5

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 6

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 7: No Touch, No Pressure Points

The Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique Demo 8

ZOOM MEETING JAMEE HEALING DAUGHTER 10-2-22

Carrie A. G. ~ “My brother had past away about 15 years ago. I carried this guilt around because when he died, I was away for the weekend at a wedding and when we came back we found him on the floor. He passed away of a brain aneurysm.. I always carried that guilt. When Bear did his coughing technique on me. I felt like a little weird but as he continued, My heart felt light again. The guilt of my brother’s death just lifted and I felt calm and finally had peace in my heart again. Thank you Bear for lifting that heaviness in my heart.”


Khrista A. ~ “This is my testimony for my pressure points [experience] that Bear did [to me]. I use to cough every time I ran, [and] after the pressure point [experience in which Bear applied using his Cleansing-Healing Coughing Technique on me], I haven’t cough anymore after my run. I was suffering with pain on my knee, after my pressure point [experience in which Bear applied] on my knee, [I have] no more pain [on my knee] and I could run much better so I would recommend every one to try it out, it really works. Thank you!”


Mary J. A. ~ “A few weeks ago, I became sniffley and developed an annoying cough. Initially I thought I had fall allergies. My congestion seemed to be resolving but the cough remained. Nothing provided relief. Bear offered his assistance to try and alleviate my cough. Had had me sit in front of an open window. While I sat facing the window, he applied finger pressure to my right palm. While applying pressure to my palm, had had me take cleansing breaths and cough towards the open window. As the pressure increased, had had me cough more forcefully. During this process, my chest began to feel “lighter” and the urge to cough was greatly reduced. Within two to three days, my cough was 99% gone; I felt much better. I would definitely recommend this technique which seems to combined reflexology and positive healing energy.”





No comments:

Post a Comment