Thursday, August 8, 2013

Giving and Receiving On the Astral Planes

"Giving and Receiving On the Astral Planes" by Tish Ann Lightworker


It is a known fact to many people who are on a spiritual path that when we give unconditionally without expecting anything in return, the universe eventually gives to us what we have given to others. Oftentimes, what we give to others is given to us multiplied several times. What we give does not have to be monetary in value. It can be something as simple as holding the door open for someone when we are entering a store. Soon thereafter, if we watch closely, we may notice that someone will then hold the door open for us upon exiting the store or soon thereafter while we are somewhere else. This principle of unconditional giving without expecting anything in return and receiving is not limited to the third dimension Earth however. It also occurs while one is on the astral planes.

As an example of this phenomenon, one day, I wanted to overcome an issue that I was experiencing in my present life. I decided to do some Past Life Regression to regress backwards in time in my soul's memory to the root cause of the issue. After I took care of the issue, a scene from my past life came before my closed eyes. In the scene, I saw a street in the 1800's that was bustling with activity and busy with people, horses, and carriages. I noticed two little boys who appeared to be hungry and possibly homeless. Without thinking of receiving anything in return, I gave them some money. I watched as they bought a couple of loaves of French bread with the money that I had given to them, and then I watched as they ate the bread hungrily. A few days after I had done the Past Life Regression session, a friend visited my home and gave me a couple of loaves of French bread as a gift. My act of giving money unconditionally without expecting anything in return in the past life scene in the 1800's so that the little boys could buy loaves of French bread manifested into my receiving a couple of loaves of French bread in my present life a few days later.

On another occasion, while I was astral traveling, I ended up in a place that was not very pleasant. I saw a building in which souls were housed that was colored completely black. Just looking at it, made me feel uncomfortable. It seemed so dark and depressing. I noticed, however, that there were windows in the building. So, I decided to brighten the place up. Since I have been blessed during my current lifetime to have been able to travel to some of the Earth's most beautiful places, I decided to recreated my memory of those beautiful places that I have visited so that others could enjoy them. I figured that some people may not have been fortunate enough to visit such beautiful places while they were incarnated on the Earth. Since those places gave me so much joy, I decided to share my memories with the people who have passed away and were not fortunate enough to visit those places while they were incarnated on the Earth. So, outside of the building, I created from my memory The Grand Canyon, Bryce's Canyon, a beach with palm trees overlooking the ocean, and a beautiful rainbow. I had heard that our creations continue to exist on the astral planes for as long as we want them to exist. Therefore, I kept my intent of their continued existence intact so that as many people as possible could enjoy them . To my pleasant surprise, a few days after I had shared my creations with others on the astral planes, I was visiting my mother when she decided to share with me several dozens of photos that were taken while she was on vacation at The Grand Canyon, Bryce's Canyon, and in Florida. I noticed that as was the case with my creations that I had made on the astral planes, my mother's photos of Florida included some in which there was a beach with palm trees overlooking the ocean. I also noticed a couple of photos in which there was a rainbow. My mother wanted to give me all of her photos as a gift. However, I insisted that she keep them, as they were memories of the vacations that she had taken. I found it very interesting that shortly after I had shared my memories of specific places and specific settings with souls on the astral planes, the universe offered to give to me someone else's memories (photos) of those very same places and those very same settings.

From those experiences, I learned that the universe truly does give to us what we give to others unconditionally, and I also learned that the giving and receiving is not only limited to the third dimension Earth. The giving and receiving also occurs on the astral planes. From the experience that I had with the loaves of French bread that I helped the young boys to purchase while exploring my past life in the 1800's, I also learned that the giving and receiving is not limited to our present time neither. The giving and receiving occurs everywhere. It transcends time, space, and dimensions. The key is that no matter where we do the giving, we must do it unconditionally, expecting nothing in return.

Ascension house of light group

Copyright 2013 by http://www.beyond3dbooks.com/giving (the website that this article came from)


No comments:

Post a Comment